Talking Tomorrow’s Safety Today
SafeStart19 exhibits the latest in safety innovation, training, inspirational speakers all focused on safety on our railway and highways.
“The Route to Zero”
All exhibitors are requested to note the following objectives:
- Better health & well-being
- Better sites & offices
- Better planning
- Better sustainable working
- Better training & development
Any exhibitor expressing an interest to exhibit at any of the SafeStart events must be able to demonstrate how their products and services support one of more of the above 5 objectives.
Click on the link below to have a look at current floor plan and the spaces available.
PRICE FREEZE FROM 2018
The team are very flexible and will do their best to accommodate any special requests. For an exhibition stand space the costs is £50 / M2(+ VAT). Please note minimum size is 4×4 M2.
Your stand space will include the following:
- Trestle Table
- 2 x Chairs
- Pre-allocated number of exhibitors – additional exhibitors will incur a cost of £30 each to cover catering
- Breakfast, lunch, unlimited tea, coffee and water throughout the day for all registered exhibitors
- Electricity to your stand area
For larger stands or areas to display plant equipment please contact the event director directly!
New to 2019 – The Innovation Zone
Do you have a product that you really want to shout about? Then consider space in The Innovation Drop In Zone.
The criteria to exhibit in this area is as follows:
- Product / Service must have been launched to the market place in the last 12 months or will be launched in the next 12 months
- Must demonstrate “Innovation in Safety”
- Prior approval from the SafeStart19 event team required.
- You will be eligible to exhibit in the exclusive Innovation zone – marked in green on the floor plan
- You will be allocated a 15 minute presentation slot in the Innovation Drop In Zone to highlight your latest innovation
- Your company will receive additional advertising highlighting the companies exhibiting in this area.
All this for NO additional cost.
Liesa Coates Contact: 07887967881 / 01582 873447
Please contact Liesa directly if you would like to hear more about our sponsorship opportunities: email@example.com
Download the booking form here:
On completion please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitors Confirmed 2019